ET GRØNNERE VALG
Machine control for the environmentally conscious customer
Gundersen & Løken AS, a company with roots two centuries back, develops and manufactures DigPilot Machine Control in Norway.
We have been doing this successfully since 2008 when we started with the wireless sensors. These are still in production and several of the systems from 2008 are still in operation.
1. Robust hardware. Everything developed for harsh and unstable weather. The sensors are of standard IP69K.
The PC screen is Panzerglass and therefore cannot be damaged during normal use.
If the customer has spare parts in stock for example: A DigPilot Pc, compatible sensors and / or brackets, the system will always be up and running.
2. If a wireless / wired sensor breaks, we will send a replacement in the mail. It can easily be replaced by the customer self.
The tilt sensor and bucket sensor can quickly switch position should the latter be damaged.
3. It is easy to mount a DigPilot system on another machine. Brackets and cables are available from
Gundersen & Løken AS. We recommend that you join one DigPilot system installation before doing it yourselves.
We will be of assistance on phone in case of questions.
1. Article in "The Explorer". Bjørn Vidar Jørgensen bought the first set of "New DigPilot". The article highlights DigPilot Machine Control as the environmentally choice.
2. Article in the Construction magazine. Kjell Lian has purchased Norway's most environmentally friendly excavator, with the New DigPilot. The Liebherr 934 Generation Eight excavator with step -V engine, and the Norwegian-made DigPilot machine control make this the choice for the environmentally conscious customers.
FANG VÅR OPPMERKSOMHET
Reparer/kontroller ditt instrument.
Opplev DigPilot maskinkontroll. Enten på kontoret vårt, ute på anlegg eller hjemme hos deg.
Fyll inn din kontaktinfo og hva henvendelsen gjelder så kontakter vi deg snart.
Eller kontakt oss på:
(+47) 2281 3990